- Unpack easynewsX.zip to local folder.
- Upload contents of local folder to ftp server (http://yoursite.com/news).
- Go to 'news/site' folder.
- Chmod 'data' folder to 777.
- Create mysql database using your control panel and write down login info - you will need it when running setup wizard (if you have database already created for another script you can use it).
- Open http://yoursite.com/news/install.php in your browser.
- Follow the instructions.
- If setup process displayed no errors, you can delete install.php
- Open admin panel to customize the script (default login is newsmaker, password is headlineX)
N.B. Setup wizard will not work if php is running in safe mode.
back to manual index
WordPress plugin that replaces external links inside posts and comments, and keeps track of links that have been clicked. Allows blog owner to specify which links must stay external. The easiest way to hide external links on wordpress blog.
More details »
Article Import Plugin ver 1.19 »»»
Article Import Plugin ver 1.18 »»»